Re: Passing on Tulare

What I'm doing, and What I have to offer-
I Think I am driving to Tulare late Friday afternoon from San Francisco.  I
could go by either San Francisco, Oakland, or San Jose airports.  Once there
I Think I am staying at my gf's mother's place.  This is subject to change as
she frequently becomes my ex-gf, and her mothers offers don't always pan out.
 If that is the case I will be tenting it.  Either way I can bring tents, one
small, one medium-to share if I am ex-ed, for anyones use.
Any advantage to pre-registering beyond saving $5?  Is the reg fee per
vehicle, or person?
Dennis Millward
C1200 4x4-Big Baby Blue

PS-Anyone interested in trading 4 16" tires to fit the split rims for a Honda
Shadow 500 that ran, but is not registered now?

Sorry if this is duplicate, browser crashed as I was sending.