RE: '71 Scout 800B Suspension

Michael,

I noticed the same thing with my Scout after putting really firm springs on
all corners.  Then I switched to RS/9000s and set them to medium/soft for
the rears, and it improved dramatically.   So, I'd think you should just
install some soft truck shocks in the rear, and that would probably solve a
bunch of your problem.

Ken Farmer
1980 Scout II, 4" Triangle lift, RS/9000s, 32" BFG MT, etc
1974 Travelall, New stock springs, RS/9000s, 30" tires
1975 Travelall, IFS