Re: Passing on Tulare

Folks:

We can't let this happen.

I've been "talking" to Allan about him flying down to the Bay Area and
going to Tulare with me. He is now saying that round trip air fare, plus
motels, plus food is going to add up to more than he can afford.

So, maybe we can help him out and have the pleasure of a fellow digester's
company at Tulare.

Maybe he can fly down one way to the Bay Area and I'll bring him to Tulare.
Or, maybe John Fleck or somebody else in WA can give him a ride with them
and share some costs.

Then, maybe instead of a motel, one of you folks that are planning to camp
at the fairgrounds will let Allan camp with you. Or, maybe somebody that is
planning on staying at a motel is willing to share the room and split the
cost.

Then, maybe instead of paying $70 or more to fly back home, someone who is
headed back to WA can give Allan a lift. After all, I'm sure Allan would
kick in some gas money and you'd have another IH "gearhead" along to help
with any problems encountered on that long trip. (Fleck, Landry are you
listening.)

Just some thoughts - all on my own - Allan didn't put me up to this. I'd
just like to see him make it.

Tom H.