Re: questions

XLC stands for, loosely, "Extra Load Capacity."  This means your ScoutII
has the heavier spring leaf package (and possibly shocks, etc) over the
"regular" Scout, and has nothing to do with trim options AFAIK. I believe
most "XLC" Scouts and travellers received 345 V-8's too. Of course,
whomever ordered the truck may have added a few extra interior options to
boot, but it wouldn't be related to the XLC code.