questions

IH folks,
   In doing much reading of digests, and web sites
during my search for a scout I have a question...
   I owned a '75 Scout II 'XLC' about ten years ago.
What does the "XLC" stand for? Is it just a trim
level? If so, what did I have with that scout that I
might not get this time?
   Second...does anybody live in San Antonio? Once I
buy a scout I might need a friendly face to give me
some 'in-person' pointers to go along with all the
'on-line' ones I will get here.
Thanks,
Russ