Passing on Tulare

Well, as much as I'd like to go, I guess I gotta pass on Tulare.  By the
time I add up airfare, hotel, eating, buying IHC parts, etc, it just seems
to be too much for just me.  If I were one of those single guys, I'd be
there
in a heartbeat.  But, I guess I'll just have to plan ahead for next year.
I'll plan a family vacation to Disneyland to justify driving next year.

Someone take lots of photos, and be sure to get them on a website!

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup