Re: Yellow Scout in Tacoma

So, you guys actually approach other Scout owners, huh?

I keep running into them, but I'm usually really busy. I want to get a
card made up with just my name, address, email, the fact that I'm into
Scouts and the "ihc digest" info on it too. Something I can just hand to
someone and say, "Hey, if you love Scouts, give me a call or join us on
this internet BB to really get info on the hobby."

Tom H.