Stalking IH Owners (was RE: Yellow Scout in Tacoma)

With a note of concern in his voice, Tom Harais, wrote:
> So, you guys actually approach other Scout owners, huh?

If they are driving something interesting, and I've got the time, I'll stop
and make 'em talk.

My wife and I were discussing vehicles, and their fans - and the differences
between say, Mercedes Benz, BMW, SAAB, and IH fans.  Just then I saw a
really nice Scout getting some gas at a station I was about to drive by -
and it had an interesting bumper.

So, I pulled the car into the station, parked next to the scout, and
introduced myself.  Then I asked the fellow if he could show me his scout.
He was happy to.  This fellow turned out to be a teacher in Colorado
Springs, had a great scout, was laid back and friendly.  We spent a good
5-10 minutes enjoying each others company.

When we left, Jen and I agreed that half the fun of owning IHs is the great
crowd you get to hang with.

Ken Farmer