RE: T-quad costs

I bought a rebuilt one from an IH vendor (Scout Connection I think) -
there's some bushing in mine that was shot - and wasn't included in the
rebuild kits.  However, they fabricate a new bushing for it.  It wasn't
cheap, something like $250.

Hmmm, about six months ago somebody on the list published a way to get cheap
thermoquads.  I'll try searching around for it tonight.

Ken Farmer
1974 Travelall with rebuilt carb (installed 5 years ago)
1975 Travelall
1980 Scout II