Re: T-quad costs

el:

Carter quit making T-Quads over 20 years ago. They best you can do is
buy a rebuilt (about $215 with $45 core charge) from a rebutable place
that replaces the resing body with a new one. I have a website and email
address of a place in L.A. that I just ordered one from and these guys
are great! I promised I'd post info to the ihc digest , but that is at
work. Will have to do tomorrow.

Tom H.

P.S. I'll bet you $50 that Holley replacements for the Tquad are NOT
CARB approved for the IH in California, but you should go the the Holley
website and check on that. It just costs the manufactureres too much to
get CARB approval for every carb on every possible vehicle it could be
used on, so they only go with popular ones/