Yellow Scout in Tacoma

Anyone own a yellow Scout in Tacoma?  Enroute to
Harbor Freight on 6th, a yellow Scout was on 6th
and I was turning onto 6th.  A kid in the back of the
Scout spotted my pickup, and started pointing and
tapping his Dad's shoulder (driving).  Just wondering
if it was someone here one the digest.

In the True Value store next to Harbor Freight, they had a
Diecast Airplane bank, similar to some of the Texaco ones I
have seen, but it said "International Harvester" on the wings.
No 'IH' logo though, and it was tractor oriented, I forgot the
tractor name that was on it too.
Forgot to check the price...d'oh!

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup