Re: Yellow Scout in Tacoma

In Linda Tripp's secret telephone recording, Monica and "Allan & Kathryn
Weidenheimer" <allanw@domain.elided> were heard saying...

>Anyone own a yellow Scout in Tacoma?  Enroute to
>Harbor Freight on 6th, a yellow Scout was on 6th
>and I was turning onto 6th.  A kid in the back of the
>Scout spotted my pickup, and started pointing and
>tapping his Dad's shoulder (driving).  Just wondering
>if it was someone here one the digest.

Allan,

I've seen this Scout about town too, but have never been able to catch up and
talk to the driver.  I've seen him in the down town area maybe 6 times in the
last year.

Regards,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)