Re: rocker play

John,
    Thanks so much so measuring your parts for me. I was almost ready to spend alot
of time on junkyard searching to find out whats going on. Im glad out meaurements
are
the same and there's nothing wrong with my rockers. One guy at a light line place
was about to send me "good used" boat style rockers for 95$. At the last minute, I
got
a funny felling the guy didnt know what he was talking about so i told him i'd call
back latter
to order.
     For future refrence: whenever you guys are re- doing valves dont wory
about it if your boat-stye rockers/rods dont match the book's specs(for older stlye
valves)
. They will appear verry lose on the shaft.