Three quick questions...

I'm brand new at owning and working on Scouts, so this may seem a little
elementary compared..

1.  I've heard of something called "Straight Steer"...a combination
steering dampner and swaw bar that helps keep the scout from dipping
so much on sharp turns...does anyone have any info on this product?
2.  I've got a functional, but seriously leaking power steering pump
for my 77 Scout II, 345.  What is the best option...rebuild or replace?
3.  I have no idea what type of trans I have in my 77 Scout II. All
I know is that it is a 4 speed with a granny first.  What type was standard?

Any knowledge passed my way is really appreciated.    Thanks.  Matt