rocker play

> Digseters,

    I've got a question I cant seem to find an answer from fromany local "engine experts". I have the 9 support rocker shafts
in my 345 The inner diameter of my rockers is about .030
bigger than my shaft. This is not due to just wear. The rockers are
to big an all directions.  The rockers are very very lose on the
shaft. The book calls for max clearnce of .007. My shaft mics
to the books specs. It looks like mabey sombody installed
the wrong rockers??? Does any body have some rockers of
known good fit they could measure for me? Im about to go
to junkyards to start measuring stuff. I dont want to buy new
rockers just to find that that the new ones are going to be the
same way. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could
shed some light on this for me. The reason im really
concerned about it is my compression was about 100 on all
my cyliders,  and the rings, head gaskets, and valves are all good.
so mabey these lifters are my problem? TIA
    Grant McDowell- having visions of  long scout convoys to
                                RMIHR this  summer