Re: PS hose

At 07:43 AM 9/10/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Tom Harais wrote:
>>
>> Darrel:
>>
>> For PS hose, look up an industrial supply store, a hydraulic hose and/or
>> bearing shop or maybe even your local NAPA dealer. Take your old hose
>> with you. Any of these can custom make a PS pressure hose. They have the
>> fittings, the crimping machine and the hydraulic hose.
>>
>> Tom H.

My stock hose hasn't blown yet, but it's 19 years old. I'd like to just buy
a new one and keep the old one for a trail spare. One thing I just remember
is that (I believe) 1980 Scouts had metric fittings which might make it a
little more difficult to find. I'll have to check with Giddum Up Scout and
see what brand they carry.

Darrel Kline
Colorado Springs, CO