Re: ihc-digest V6 #115

Willy wrote:

> Anyone have a recommendation for wrap/tape that will stand up to the =
> weather?

Willy, you can get your own material at any fabric store.  My wife got a
huge amount of tan vinyl that matches a number of items going into my Scout
for about $40.  Would've been less, except she bought enough for about six
rollbars apparently!  Anyway, I was just going to use a glue-gun and glue
in some long velcro strips.  Zip ties are another handy method.

Ken Farmer