terra seats

Shut-ins (ie. not at the nationals, like me)
just found out that the rear seat from a Terra will not fit in a SS II.
anyone need a rear, fold and tumble seat for their Terra?
got it for free so you pay shipping and it's yours for the same price.
Its brown and in fair/good condition. I could deliver to Boulder/Denver
area at some point, storage untill then is not an issue.

Who was it that posted a Maulis twisted front axle for sale the other
day (Colorado area)?
I am looking to lift my SS II and will be looking for twisted front
axle,4 inch lift springs (new or used), and all the pieces/parts to get
it together.

Willy
77 SS II
K&N, KC, Custom front Bumper,
RE 8000, Smittybuilt front cage,
Dual Batterys, Tuffy Console,
Yard sale CB, Kayline top and spare
tire/gas can swing away thing on
the back......bust MOST importantly lots of original IHC