Re: terra seats

47.5 outside on the *two* mounting plates (had to get that down fast no pen
or paper so I had to remember from the garage to the house, about 75 feet).
PB, the seat is a fold and tumble so there are only two mounting plates, each
plate has 3 holes for bolts that go through the floor and into plates that
have nuts welded to them. I bet you could get them to fit in the back of a
T-all but you would need to figure out how to latch the back down otherwise
the seat could fold and tumble on hard deceleration.
Willy