Re: Water Injection

At 10:22 AM 9/10/98 -0700, you wrote:
>>Are you saying that Edelbrock doesn't make the system anymore?  I was
>>planning
>>on using one of theirs on the Travelette eventually.
>>
>>Jerry Muncie
>
>To the best of my knowledge, that is the case, Jerry.
>John H.

I called Edelbrock several years ago about the water injection and they
said it had been out of production for sometime. I think there are still a
few other brands on the market. Check with the turbo shops. Turbo City
would know, if anyone has the phone number. The tech at Edelbrock said that
the system was designed for the lean running mid to late '70s vehicles. Of
course, new cars don't have the big detonation problem that the early ones
did.  He also said it wasn't a fix for high compression as it will damage
the engine if water is continously injected.

Darrel Kline
Colorado Springs, CO