[alfa] Hear ye, hear ye. The Maratona Registry

I have decided--having meandered all over the Internet and having found no joy--to start a Maratona Registry.

The idea originally struck me as I was perusing a recent-ish issue of Sports Car Market, which had an extensive price guide to Italian cars in the last few pages. Said price guide cheerfully listed all manner of GTV-6s...1981-1983, Baloccos (even noting the 350 limited edition size), 1984-1986 and even Callaways. But no Maratonf.

The time has come (the walrus said) to rectify matters and let the Maratona get the attention it deserves. So...

If you have or know someone who has one such Maratona, please contact me off-digest.

-Joe in SoFla
1984 GTV-6 "Maratona"
~22K mi.