[alfa] maintenance

Ok, so the winters are a great time for work and maintenance here in FLA.
However as I'm young and poor (Holidays just over and taxes soon due doesn't
help either) I find myself trying to think of low cost maintenance things to
do to the Alfas. It seems such a shame to waste this great weather, for as
summer rolls around in a month or so it will be to hot to do much to the
cars.

So I guess I'm looking for words of wisdom from members of the list for
general things to do besides cleaning, though I guess things can always be
made cleaner :)

Thanks!
Graham Spencer
Tampa Bay FLA