spider anti-theft

I don't mean to be disrespectful here, but don't you think that any "pro" car
thief would have a knob similar that they could screw right in?  Let's face it---
if someone who knows what they are doing wants your car, there isn't much
you can do about it.  Get insurance, with a low theft deductable (mine is $100).
Park in well light, high traffic areas, or in your garage.  Park next to BMW's and
such, so that your car isn't the target.  Better yet, park next to the ugly tricked
out Civic with ten grand worth of window shaking equipment.

As far as the rest goes, cool!!!  It's nice to have a quick disconnect to the power,
and better handling is always welcome.
Just don't assume that you car is any less likely to get stolen, because a simple
disconnect is really no problem for a thief, nor is an alarm, or lowjack, or anything else.
These guys make literally millions of dollars doing this---don't you think they would know
how to get past all the tricks and gadgets out on the market?
Again...park in well lit areas, near the flow of incoming or outgoing traffic, near where people
might walk, and keep your car clean.  Studies show that clean cars are less of a target.
And get good insurance, insured for an agreed amount, not for the "book" amount.
A couple hundered bucks for good insurance is well spent if it gets you enough money
to replace your car in the horrible case that it is swiped by some low-life.

I hope no one here has to go through the awful feeling of a stolen car----and I really
hope that no one has to go through that and then find out that their insurance won't
give them even half of what it would cost to replace it.