Re: Leaves/dust in heater

Luca,  head on over to the Alfa 75 list at Yahoo.  Lots of talk recently
about this very task.  The Milanos have a different fan system to Euro cars
and the Milano fan can be removed without much trouble.  Unfortunately the
75 fan assembly will require dash removal to access it, at least mine did.
I just did mine on my Aussie 75TS and the fan assy was full of crud,
covering the fan speed resistors (fire risk).  I cleaned it all out,
replaced all the sealing foam and then fitted a mesh screen under the plenum
cover at the base of the windscreen to prevent the buildup in future.

Beatle
Oz

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/gif]