Re: alfabb apology

Tony Sims said:
> The apology seems sincere.  Everybody makes mistakes,...

It's possible that it was sincere, but a few items stuck out that make me
question the sincerity and wonder if it's not just "good business" to
diffuse things. I won't mention them here, but there is one items I will
mention...

He claims to have a web design business and hosting type of business
himself, so he should have known better about the unsolicited type of
messages he sent and can not (should not) be considered an amateur in my
opinion. He claims he made the error because he's a newbie in the alfa
community, except his "mistake" is not specific to the alfa community,
it's general internet related and he should have known better given his
business. [I'm not touching on the mining of email addresses or his actual
apology.]

I haven't decided which way I fall yet. Though I question the actual
sincerity of some of his statements, he may actually be sorry and just
wrote the message with a poor choice of words (again, IMO).

Greg