Re: alfabb apology

Why don't we all just go to the website, start a bunch of off-topic discussions, inundate it with all the silly SUV, Milvolvo drivels, that ought to get him back for spamming us?

Or may be Richard/We can just make this AlfaBB the de facto Off-Topic bulletin board for the Alfa Digest?

I highly recommend Spam Assassin and its derivatives (Spamnix for Eudora, Spampro for Outlook) to anyone with spam problems, works better than I had expected.

cheers,

- S.

P.S. I AM JUST KIDDIN', FOLKS! Please, don't take me up on any of this, give the guy the benefit.... once.

p.p.s. BB forums can work really well, go to www.miataforum.net, it's fantastically organized and useful.

At 02:14 PM 11/30/2002 -0600, Gregory S. Youngblood wrote:

Tony Sims said:
> The apology seems sincere.  Everybody makes mistakes,...

It's possible that it was sincere, but a few items stuck out that make me
question the sincerity and wonder if it's not just "good business" to
diffuse things. I won't mention them here, but there is one items I will