75TS with ABS in UK?

Just been looking at a dealer website advertising a TS for sale with ABS. I
didn't think UK models had ABS, so am I wrong or is this possibly an
import?
Probably going to poke around it tomorrow for a look AND SHMBO thinks its a
good idea. Might even be getting myself a thanksgiving present (you USAians
do have those don't you?)
TIA
Jonathan Coates
1987 164 3.0  200,000 smiles and showing it.
1988 75 TS Sleeping in yard
1990 33 1.7 QV SW Ditto
1983 Alfetta 2.0GTV Ditto
Petrol mower