75TS with ABS in UK?

In #83 Jonathan Coates asks the fllowing: "Just been looking at a dealer
website advertising a TS for sale with ABS. I didn't think UK models had
ABS, so am I wrong or is this possibly an import?

"Probably going to poke around it tomorrow for a look AND SHMBO thinks
its a good idea. Might even be getting myself a thanksgiving present
(you USAians do have those don't you?) TIA"

***********

Jonathan, can't help with the combo TS (which was never imported to the
US of A) and ABS.

However, unless it is a particular family's tradition, one doesn't
exchange gifts on Thanksgiving (unless bringing food / wine count).
However don't let that deter AND SHMBO (sic? - shouldn't it be SWMBO?),
since the biggest Christmas shopping day here is the day after
Thanksgiving (11/29).

Certainly not an expert on this but believe Hanukkah has begun or soon
will. If your family tree 'might' contain someone 'believed to be'
Jewish (a family crest with the Star of David would be good), then you
could call it a traditional Hanukkah gift. However, it is my
understanding it is the parents who give a present a day during Hanukkah
to their children. So should you go this route, act childish and expect
not only the 75TS, but additional gifts.

I have a question: Was the TS ever available in what I'll refer to the
Alfetta GT? Meaning pre-GTV6 body (to us 'mericans) but with the TS?

I'm merely thinking out loud again, but thought if (an 'merican) one
wanted to install a TS in the original iteration of the Alfetta GT,
would it be more feasible to simply buy a complete car in Europe? I'm
guessing the TS wasn't available until after the Alfetta GT was phased
out.

The problem of having one in the GTV6 body (suppose I should add, in my
opinion) is the problem of what to do with the chunk of plastic for the
air inlet at the base of the windshield and what to do with the big
holes (especially in the rear) after removing the huge bumpers. On 'our'
Alfetta GT's at least there was a car behind the big bumpers.

Let us know for which holiday you received your 75TS,

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA