alfabb apology

I finally decided to go to alfabb to see what all the fuss was about.  What I
found was an apology from the guy running alfabb to Richard specifically and
the subscribers of this digest generally.

The apology seems sincere.  Everybody makes mistakes, I think we should be
willing to accept the apology and be glad there's another Alfa resource on the
net.  Chances are this bb will introduce more people to the online community,
and those people will learn about the clubs and the businesses that support
the Alfa Romeo enthusiast.  This is particularly important here in the US,
where we can't look to Fiat to support our obsession.

Tony
Portland, OR
70 2800 CS