Re: alfabb apology

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 08:29:06 -0800 Tony Sims <simstony@domain.elided> wrote:

> I finally decided to go to alfabb to see what all the fuss was about.
> What I
> found was an apology from the guy running alfabb to Richard specifically
> and
> the subscribers of this digest generally.

ok, here's what i'm going to do (not right away, i'm going to go work on my
164 timing belt and water pump right away.)

i'm going to go read the apology for myself. i am inclined to accept it,
but i'm going to want to read it first before i do so.

if i accept it, i'll also unblock the address in question from posting to
the digest, and we'll move on.

richard