Re: Hardtop travails

A belated thank you to all those who responded to my hardtop question a couple
of weeks ago. It turns out I was missing the bracket the J-hooks go through,
as many of you guessed. A special thank-you to Mikey B, who snapped some pics
of his installed hardtop and mailed them to me. Finally, after a trip to the
metric hardware section at Lowe's and a 2" trailer ballmount that gave it's
all to become a pair of hardtop brackets (worked slick, by the way) my Spider
is ready to get me through the winter warm and dry.

Thanks again,
Jason Arrington
'87 Spider Quad (with hardhat!)