Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Free James Paddock Price List, Rimmer Brothers Free Shipping

Hello All USA Stag Owners.

    Paddock sent me 4 (actually 5, but I'm keeping one) of their
laminated price sheets for the Stag.  If anyone wants one, it's yours
for postage.  These are trifolded measuring 29.5cm x 62cm open, 21cm x
29.5 cm folded, heavy paper laminated and printed on both sides.

    Also, Rimmer Brothers is having a special  "free carriage"  (that's
free shipping to us yanks) in time for the VTR national convention in
Maine.  Choose delivery to your hotel room at the convention, or
delivery to your home doorstep.  Anyone planning complete engine
rebuilds, this is one of two free shipping for USA shows that Rimmer
Brothers advertises, the other is Triumphest in the fall.  Orders
usually need to be received one or two weeks before the show to qualify.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC