Stag/Stag Digest Archive

door panels on a 71 US Stag

Is there a difference between Mk1 and Mk2 door panels?
One difference that I know of is that some panels come with a hole in
them for the remote door mirror.

Are remote door mirrors for the Stag easily obtainable?

I'm going to be changing the rear quarter panels.  I've seen three
variations.  One, completely, flat. (this is the type I have. Type two,
comes with a slot for rear seat belts, and type three comes with a
pocket to store stuff.  I'm assuming they are all interchangable.  I
plan to replace mine with the ones that have a pocket.

===
Sujit Roy
786 Erie Circle,
Milpitas, CA 95035 U.S.A.