Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: door panels on a 71 US Stag

The ones with the pockets are what I have on my mk2 . Also the hardboard
has a oval cutout so you can cut the vinyl to fit rear seat belts if u
need to.

cheers
deanc

I'm going to be changing the rear quarter panels.  I've seen three
variations.  One, completely, flat. (this is the type I have. Type two,
comes with a slot for rear seat belts, and type three comes with a
pocket to store stuff.  I'm assuming they are all interchangable.  I
plan to replace mine with the ones that have a pocket.

===
Sujit Roy
786 Erie Circle,
Milpitas, CA 95035 U.S.A.