Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Cheap Stag For Sale!

Hello All,

I was recently offered a Stag, but unfortunately time does not allow me to
follow it up. The details are as follows:-

It is a 1976 car in Yellow (probably Inca) with Chestnut interior. It has a
Rover V8 and auto box. The hardtop is supplied with it and it has
'aftermarket alloy wheels' fitted (unsure which). The owner bought it a few
years ago already modified. He is unsure whether it has the Stag auto box or
the Rover - any quick ways of telling? He ran it for a couple of years until
it failed its MOT. It now sits under cover at the side of his house in
Oxford (England).

Cost - £750

Yes, £750. Bargain? Heaven knows, but its got to be worth a look. I haven't
seen the car, so it could be a complete basket case. If anyone decides to
take a look, please can you let me know how you get on.

To view, contact Steve Robinson on (01865) 761765.

Thanks
Chris