Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Decal placement

I scientifically measured the position of these emblems when I removed
them from my '73 Stag for painting. They were the width of three fingers
from the bottom seam and three fingers from the door opening.

I haven't decided whether to replace them as yet. I never was impressed
with British Leyland as a company and am uncertain that I want my car
identified with them.

Thomas Santee
Eugene, Oregon

On 6/8/99 1:35 PM, Jim Hatch sent this message: