Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Targa anyone?

Hello All,

Sorry to 'drag this up again', but I knew I had a picture somewhere of a
Stag owner's Targa conversion. This picture was taken at Trentham Gardens
last year. If the owner is a member of this list, please can you get in
touch with me directly to discuss how this excellent job was achieved.
To avoid problems with mailing lists, I have put the picture on my website
(but not linked it to any of the pages).

To view, please go to
http://website.lineone.net/~chris.fereday/pictures/targa.htm

If anyone else has a picture / document they would like made publicly
available to the rest of the mailing list, then please let me know as I will
be happy to place them on the Internet for you.

Many Thanks
Chris