Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Just a Thought

Fellow List Members

Don't you think there is enough aggravation in this world (take a look at
the Balkans right now!) without introducing more into this list. This forum
is meant to be for our enlightenment and enjoyment and yet there seems to be
a trend towards in-fighting which, of course, is self-destructive. Before
sending any  Emails to the list how about reading them through 2 or 3 times
and consider whether what we are saying is constructive and harmless. I've
just done it and changed a few words. It works!

Pelham