Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Welty Fund: Alternatives...

Hello All,
	Great Idea, a Welty Digest Fund.  I'm sure some folks will want assurances the
money is going to Richard Welty though, like me.  Might be best to write checks
directly to Richard Welty if folks have any doubts, since the account seems to
be in Florida and Richard is in Troy, New York maybe?  Richard has asked for $$
to help fund the Krusty Motorsports server and digests before with $$ being sent
directly to him, posting his address.  I also recall he received the money he
was looking for and the server problems were corected at that time.  I for one
would like to see how Richard gets money from an account in Florida before I
send a contribution.  In the mean time, I'll send a check off to him at Krusty
Motorsports while the details of the account are forthcoming.  I believe Richard
will receive mail at:

Krusty Motorsports
c/o Richard Welty
350 Sixth Avenue
Troy, NY 12182  USA

518-237-6307 with phone number to verify that he will get it if sent.

Krusty's Web Page has the address at http://www.krusty-motorsports.com/

Richards's e-mail address is rwelty@domain.elided

	Want to help maintain the mail list server in a way that gives back?  Subscribe
to have Krusty's server host your car's web page and e-mail.  $10 a month, 10
megabytes of space.  Details at
http://www.krusty-motorsports.com/WebHosting.html  This way the server is
supported and hosts your car's web page too!

	For alternatives, since this account is just being set up and will be at a US
bank, they should accept major charge cards for deposits into this account?
That way, non-USA Digest users could contribute to the fund also.  Just a
thought, the more participants, the merrier.  All it would take is a phone call,
fax or letter to the bank referencing the account, amount to be deposited, and
card holders number with expiration date.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*Member of: