Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Welty fund

I seem to have made the misjudgement that other digest members share the
same comradeship and assumed trust of other members that the Alfa Digest
does. My mistake.

We feel we have far too much to lose by screwing a fellow member. The
folks on that digest are personal friends, as far as I am concerned.

That being said, the off digest slurs and insults I have received via
e-mail are not worth the bother to try to cross digest lines. I'm very
disappointed.

Since so many think I am up to something unsavory,other than AD members
who are are applauding me, do as this fellow Glenn recommends and please
do something monetary for Richard. He's got the address. I am going to
concentrate my efforts over on the Alfa digest and hopefully do a nice
deed.

Even though many think my idea is a scam, it is MY effort, and I
encourage others to follow suit with whatever means they see fit. At
least I tried.

Best regards.

			   B i l l   H a r k e l l
			      Tampa Florida USA