Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Welty Fund website

Well, I guess if you try to do something nice, you are bound to get mud
tossed your way by the uninformed. Those who act are often criticized by
bystanders.

I have made a webpage for info on the Welty Fund.
http://members.tripod.com/alfabill/weltyfund.htm

I am normally quick to take a well intended ribbing, but I am offended
that another person would question my ethics publically without checking
my references with me or others who know me. For those who don't wish to
trust me with their $10, don't.

Assurances? No. you'll have to trust me. A few grand won't get me to
Tahiti... :o)
That is all I'll say on the matter in regard for not wasting any more
space.

> Hello All,
>         Great Idea, a Welty Digest Fund.  I'm sure some folks will want assurances the
> money is going to Richard Welty though, like me.  Might be best to write checks
> directly to Richard Welty if folks have any doubts, since the account seems to
> be in Florida and Richard is in Troy, New York maybe? <snip>

			   B i l l   H a r k e l l
			      Tampa Florida USA
		       '91 Alfa 168B / '69 Alfa Spider
	    Homepage: http://pw2.netcom.com/~alfabill/welcome.htm