Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: stag-digest V4 #74

I know I am getting into this one a little late, but to say a Stag is no
more expensive to rebuild is just not true. I rebuilt my Oldsmobile
Rocket 350 motor, including machine shop work for the same price as the
new pistons on the Stag cost me. Notwithstanding, I still think it is
worth it to stay with the original drivetrain.

Larry Miceli
'73 Stag
'66 Herald

On Wed, 04 Nov 1998 10:26:35 -0800 Koehler <koehlerb@domain.elided>
writes:
>Glenn Merrell wrote:
>
 >> 2.  that the original Stag engine is no more costly to rebuild and
>maintain than
>> performing a complete engine/transmission conversion;

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]