Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Stag with Ford V6 ???

HI Alan

Just spotted your communication.

I have a Stag 73 Auto with a Ford V6 Essex engine, The original owner
had the engine fitted in 1980 by 'Spesialised Engines' of Grays in
Essex.

It has a 'stage 2' conversion and is supposed to deliver 195bhp.

I purchased the car last March and apart from some vibration at 70mph
which I have not cured yet to goes quite quickly.

Spesialised Engines are still in business but have not been very
helpfull in providing info or advice on their creation, they say that
they converted a large number of Stags back then. They say hundreds, but
they would wouldnt they?

I don't know if this helps you, if you find other Stag owners with this
conversion I also would like to communicate with them.

Regards

Mike Parry
Suffolk UK

In message <199811021644.IAA10648@domain.elided>, BIDGOOD, ALAN