Stag/Stag Digest Archive

No Subject

Regarding the number of Stags in the US.  One of the posts alluded to 2
in NC, not sure if that counts my Mellow Yellow or not.  I have a '71 4
spd  (LE1503L), Saffron on black, 95% restored.  Additionally, there was
a 73 Stag with auto, kind of a mallard green or dark teal, that belonged
to an Irishman named Jim Finn.  He was with Otis elevator but moved out
of Charlotte a couple of years back.  His car was well used but
straight.  There is also one in Winston Salem, as it is at the same
garage as mine waiting on a steering rack.  I will contact the owner to
advise him of the list, and get the particulars on his car.

I forwarded  all of my back issues of Stag Ramblings (US Owners club
headed by Richard Mayo) to David Sims, as I believe that David is going
to incorporate some or all of the materials into some form of web
content.  Included in that information is a Stag Club of America owners
listing from 1989.  I am not sure how many US vehicles are listed, but I
believe that there were 50-70 listed.  David should receive this info
within a week or so (God and the US Postal service willing....).  With
three kids and a surly Mrs., I don't have the time to scan and post (not
to mention the minor detail that I have never actually posted a scanned
image to the web......).....

Greatly enjoying all of the insight and wisdom of the group.

Mark Weir
Davidson, NC