Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Intermittent misfire

A good while back I reported having problems with an intermittent misfire that
only happpened when the engine had covered over 50 miles or so.

Well after taking on board all the helpful advice from this list the root of
the problem has at last been found.  HT leads were to blame.  They were the
last thing I would have expected as they had been replaced by Hart Racings 8mm
leads within a year.  Just goes to show you cannot assume anything.

Tony Hart has kindly offered to replace them - I just think I have been a bit
unlucky.

The car has been transformed and now is a real joy - 100% of the time.

Regards

Graham Nicholson
For Tony Gee and Partners