Stag/Stag Digest Archive

I think I need another 'one to one' with...

Hello all,
Just to let you know that my plight with the wiring loom is at an end. I put
in the replacement section and it worked first go! I think it knew it was
'beaten'.
On Sunday we decided to take the Stag to the Norfolk show and sure enough it
'peeed' down with rain... its been wonderfully sunny while the car has been
in bits...
In less than 24 hours, the power steering rack leak has got worse, there is
a pungent smell of petrol in the car and overdrive packed up on the way out
to the show...

Ah the joys of classic motoring...

Many Thanks
Chris Fereday