Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Not selling a Stag

Dear fellow Staggers,

      At the start of summer I was set on selling my (un)faithful Stag but
here I am 3 months, several hundred pounds / hours of labour / pints of sweat
and tears later and I still have it.  A major reason for this is all you
******* out there repeating to everyone who wants to sell a Stag how much they
will regret it.

      Seriously, this forum is great for info and for adding to my store of
courage by knowing that I am not suffering alone - I am not sure which is more
important!!

Al Forster
1974 daily driver, 10 000 miles last year and a bit of a rattle which I really
hope is not cam chains!