Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Stags for sale

    Mike,
       I already own a Stag, but thought the interactive Autotrader
car search facility might be of interest to subscribers to this
forum, especially as, contrary to what you say, the service is
free. I don't think you need to feel its use might devalue your
Register's efforts, which are, no doubt, equally worthy. The
difference is, the Autotrader lists can be interrogated for any
make and model of vehicle and you can set maximum and
minimum prices, distance from your postcode, optional extras
like air con., automatic and so on. I have checked this morning
and there are currently 29 Stags listed for sale from £295 to
over £14,000.
     I found the Autotrader page, whilst 'surfing' and, from it,
last evening, bought a very nice red TR7 convertible with recent
bills for over £3,000. I paid £1,000!!
                                           Stan Barnett.

On Mon, 16 Nov 1998 14:37:54 -0500 Mike Wattam <MikeWattam@domain.elided>
wrote:
>Stags for sale are available from the Triumph Stag Register.
>
>Notify me of your intererst and I will send an Excel file with details of
>current cars for sale.
>
>This service is available to TSR members and non-members wishing eirther to
>join the TSR, or to advertise their Stags for sale.  It has even been
>successful in moving cars across continents (Canada to Holland) and across
>countries (UK to Holland).
>
>Unlike Autotrader, this service is free.
>
>Mike Wattam
>Chairman - Triumph Stag Register

S.A.Barnett,
Deputy Director of Estates,