Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Manual Steering?

I must dispute that;

Manual steering on a 1970 MkII 2.5PI  Estate with Lowered springs,
Poly-urethane bushes, Petrol Injecttion and
15" Mini-Lite's (replicas) is fun and upsets a lot of modern cars on
motorways and out handles them on country lanes.

I could claim 105mph+ fully laden with Rock Band gear (Amps, speakers,
etc...) on the A31. But that would be breaking the law so I wont.

Richard  Brake