Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Hard Top Headlining

Nick

I had my lining replaced a few years back, I must admit I had it done
professionally.  The chap that did it said he found it harder to do with
the roof upside down, but I guess he had not worked around the T-bar before.

My car is white with black upholstery so I had my lining down in dark grey
cloth, same as the modern cars, instead of the original plastic type material.

I am very happy with it

keep staggering   brian